Q: How do I download my photo albums?
1. For videos you need to download them individually, one by one (Instructions here)
2. If the zip files you download are empty, or your album is not showing any photos, that means your album needs to be restored. To restore your album click here.
Here's how to download all of the photos of your album at once:
If you are the album owner or have previously logged in as a guest before:
1. Go to https://eversnapapp.com/login via a laptop or desktop computer only (no tablets/iPads or mobile devices)
2. Login with your Facebook or Email/Password (provided at sign-up)
3. If you have already joined the album, click on the album in your gallery.
4. Click on the "More" button on the right hand side.
5. Click on the "Download album" button. An email will be sent to you with the link to Download the entire Photo album in one Click. (Videos can be downloaded individually, see below**)
6. This message will appear in a green bar: "Your link to download the album has been generated and will arrive safely in your inbox shortly!"
7. Go to your email inbox. It may take a few minutes, depending on the size of your album. If you do not see the email from us within a day, check your spam folder as well, as the email could have ended up there by mistake!
If you have not previously signed up or logged in, please join the album with the provided album code. Please follow the instructions below:
1) Go to view.eversnapapp.com. You will see a box that says, Did someone invite you to join an album?
2) Type in the album code
3) Underneath the Album Title & Toolbar, there is a box that says, Please login or Register to add photos/videos. Please register with name/email or Facebook Connect.
4) Once you have signed in, you will be able to Click the button under "More" in the toolbar on the right hand side.
5) Click "Download Album" and